TERMS & CONDITIONS
JP McManus Pro-Am 2020
1. The tournament host is JP McManus Pro-Am 2020 (Hereby referred to as ‘Tournament Host’), with an address at Adare Manor, Adare, Co. Limerick.
2. By purchasing tickets, you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the event.
3. The tournament will take place on July 6th and 7th 2020, at Adare Manor, Co. Limerick.
4. The tickets / caps are non-refundable and can only be used by the purchaser or his / her guests for the event ( Tickets / caps can not be resold to third parties). If the event is sold out in advance, ticket caps cannot be purchased at the golf course.
5. The Tournament Host reserves the right to refuse entry, or remove patrons from the premises, if their behaviour is not in line with the ethos of the tournament. This includes being excessively intoxicated, interrupting play, violent, or committing a criminal act.
6. No warranty or guarantee is given by the Tournament Host in relation to any of the tickets and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Tournament Host, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the tournament or receipt or use of any ticket bought pursuant to the tournament and the Tournament Host does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with any ticket and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
8. The Tournament Host reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the tournament and / or the Terms and Conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the tournament (and/or any related Prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Contract for purchase starts once Tournament Host has confirmed your order, and ends immediately after completion of the event. All purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks, and collection of payment by us. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full.
10. It is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain any Items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. Tournament Host reserves the right to cancel any order(s) that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently or otherwise in breach of this Purchase Policy, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such order(s) will be void.
11. To prevent fraud and protect Tournament Host, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We may cancel orders which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
12. Ticket Caps will be dispatched as soon as possible. Tournament Host is not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch. When you receive your ticket caps, please keep them in a safe place. Tournament Host will not be responsible for any ticket caps that are damaged, lost or stolen.
13. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets once they have been delivered; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
14. With regard to goods damaged in transit, if any goods delivered to you are damaged or incorrect, please contact our Customer Assist Team (via email on email@example.com) within 3 days of delivery. Damaged or incorrect goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging and accessories. We’ll arrange this return with you in conjunction with the re-delivery of replacement good(s). We will incur the cost of this re-delivery, provided the items were delivered damaged, defective or in error.
15. There will be no pass-outs of any kind.
16. By attending the tournament, you and other patrons consent to being filmed and/or recorded and may be featured as members of the audience in any resulting footage or recordings by Tournament Host
17. If the tournament is cancelled or postponed, the ticket holder is entitled to a full refund.
18. If Tournament Host needs to contact you, Tournament Host will use your contact details provided at the time of purchase. It is your responsibility to inform Tournament Host of any changes to your contact details, both before and after receipt of Ticket Caps. You should also be aware that your email mailbox settings may treat our emails as junk, so remember to check your junk and/or spam folders.
19. The tournament and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.