Application for Wheelchair Accessible Tickets
Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of Applicant|
|Name of Assistant|
|Contact Tel No.|
Pro-Am 2020 Wheelchair Ticket Policy
Pro-Am 2020 Operates a Wheelchair Ticket Policy Whereby:
- A limited number of tickets are available for wheelchair users.
- Applicants for a wheelchair accessible ticket must meet the following criteria:
- Wheelchair applicants must be largely confined to a wheelchair or not capable of walking a distance further than that required to reasonably and safely access any other part of the golf course.
- Wheelchair applicants must be accompanied by a person who is capable of supporting the wheelchair user’s needs in the event of an emergency; Pro-Am 2020 recommends that such assistants must be aged 16 years or older and not be infirm.
- An application for a wheelchair accessible ticket should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 1st April 2020. Applications received after this will be processed, subject to availability. One application form must be fully completed per person.
- All applications should contain full contact details.
- Tickets are priced at €50 and include a complimentary assistant ticket.
- Once allocated, you will also be entitled to accessible parking. Details of the accessible parking areas will be emailed to ticket holders 4 weeks before the event at which time you will be asked to provide us with your vehicle registration number that you will be arriving in, on the day(s).
- Pro-Am 2020 reserves the right to request proof of disability from any applicant for wheelchair accessible tickets. Such proof may include:
- A copy of your disabled parking card as issued by the Irish Wheelchair Association/Disabled Drivers Association
- A personal letter from your GP